Arlberg – the cradle of Alpine skiing – offers a Winter sport experience of the highest order with a dazzling total of 280km ski runs plus 86 ski lifts & cable cars. Situated at 1,800m altitude, St Christoph is one of the highest Alpine villages – small, refined & authentic. Right here in the very heart of the village, at the foot of the legendary ‘Galzig’ mountain, the Hotel Arlberghöhe is perfectly situated – bang-on adjacent to the slopes and with the spectacular backdrop of the Tyrolean Alps.
What’s so special?
- Best located sun terrace situated at bottom of family-downhill ‘Christoph’ with spectacular mountain scenery
- Indulgence half board – authentic Austrian cuisine including extensive breakfast buffet, afternoon skier’s snack with soup, cakes and coffee/tea selection between 3 to 5pm, changing four-course dinner offering three main course options, a salad buffet with delicious dressings
valid from 6 to 21 December 2013
- 7 nights including indulgence half board
- 6 day Arlberg ski pass
- Use of Finnish sauna & infrared cabin
- Bath robe in room
- WLAN throughout the hotel
from €974 per person sharing